Job: Sr. Network Engineer
|| Sr. Network Engineer
- 5+ years’ hands-on experience with Cisco switches and routers.
- 5+ years’ hands-on experience maintaining and administering Cisco ASA Firewalls
- 3+ years’ hands-on experience with managing wireless networks, Cisco WLAN Controller and Wireless Access Points
- 3+ years’ experience with Cisco CUCM and IP phones experience is a plus
- 3+ years’ experience maintaining mobile devices/accounts for a company
- 3+ years’ experience with IP Networks – VLANs, DHCP, VPNs, MPLS, etc.
- Superior troubleshooting abilities
- Understanding of web sites and customer facing online technologies highly desired
- Experience with managing a large office LAN and Labs.
- Excellent written/oral communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task in fast paced environment and handle multiple competing priorities
- Proven ability to take a given task and work independently and as part of a team to bring the task to completion
- Confidently introduce ideas and participate in detailed technological discussions
- Certifications such as MCSE, Security+, CCNA, and ITIL v3 are desired
- Windows Server administration experience is a plus
Experience leading a team is a plus