Job: Outside Sales Rep
|| Outside Sales Rep
Position Responsibilities – Essential
- Promote and sell products and services in established sales territory. Focus on all segments to grow the business as a whole
- Proactively assisting customers with cost savings initiatives
- Emphasizing product features based on analysis of customer’s needs and on technical knowledge of product capabilities
- Providing consultative sales solutions based on providing value, not just price
- Plan sales and gross profit goals. Develop yearly objectives for each key account. Maintain accurate, detailed, and comprehensive knowledge of the potential of each account in your territory.
- Make quality sales calls on customers and prospects. Develop a number of high potential prospects to guarantee future sales growth.
Position Responsibilities – Non-Essential/Other
- A primary responsibility of driving profitable sales growth through new accounts while maintaining and growing current accounts to meet and exceed sales goals
- Meeting all sales objectives and handling all aspects of completing a sale.
Essential Skills and Experience
- PC proficient in Windows-based programs and the internet
- Must be a self-starter, highly motivated and be able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Bachelor’s Degree
•4 or more years of business-to-business sales experience